Looking ahead to Spring...

(1 Post)
MercyPlease Thu 28-Jan-16 16:02:38

After some advice about what to wear at work in Spring, pretty please...

I'm 5'11, size 12, long skinny legs, big breasts. Inverted triangle shape, I'd say.

I do winter and summer clothing quite well, but really struggle with spring and autumn (spring especially) clothes, and especially for work.

My office dress code is smart/casual. Cat get away with jeans, and I dont do trousers at all (no shape looks good on me, honestly), so I tend to wear dresses.

In winter I wear either shorter shift dresses with thick black tights and flat over the knee boots OR fitted midi dresses with thick black tights and ankle boots.

In summer, I wear midi dresses with bare legs and flat or wedge-heel sandals.

(I can't wear anything even slightly above the knee with bare legs, as I honestly look ridiculous - too much leg, skinny thighs and ankles accentuated by enormous boobs grin).

But what about Spring? That period when you just can't face thick black tights anymore but its too cold for bare legs and even 'nude' look tights just dont look right? I'm not in a business-smart environment so nude tights, dresses and heels would just look OTT.

What do others wear?

I know its still freezing, but I want to be prepared and have a few outfits I can pull out when the first 'no black tights' days appear...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now