Decisions decisions re cashmere jumper should I or not?

(8 Posts)
RickOShay Wed 27-Jan-16 16:57:52

Love cashmere, but am on a bit of budget so can only get in sales, so basically once a year I indulge myself. Have already spent my Christmas money on a beautiful grey poncho type one from Pure, but have now spotted another one, I was thinking in black? www.purecollection.com/clearance-sale/womens-sweaters-jumpers-sale/cashmere_cowl_neck_sweater_navy_08l.htm
What do you think?

Realitea Wed 27-Jan-16 16:59:59

the link just takes me to the home page! I want to see!

RickOShay Wed 27-Jan-16 17:01:08

Sorry this one should work www.purecollection.com/clearance-sale/womens-sweaters-jumpers-sale/cashmere_cowl_neck_sweater_navy_08l.htm

RickOShay Wed 27-Jan-16 17:02:12

But in black dd keeps joggling me

LazySusan11 Wed 27-Jan-16 20:03:37

Get one! I have four, I absolutely love them I bought the longer length I'm 5ft 7 and they hit just below my hips. Really soft and flattering I'm always wearing one!

RickOShay Thu 28-Jan-16 07:40:01

Thanks lazysusan, I have been umming and aahing for weeks. Will take the plunge, what colours do you have? I am 47 and worried that black will be too harsh, but already have grey and navy jumpers, so really can't justify another one. Also does the sizing come up big or small?

LazySusan11 Thu 28-Jan-16 10:58:33

I bought a 16L I'm a 14 but don't like my jumpers fitted so they have a nice amount of room in them but still flatters my triangle apple something shape, it skims rather than clings.

I have the pillar box red which I wore on Christmas Day, the Navy which is a beautiful deep blue the sesame and the oyster. I pop mine in the machine on a handwash setting and they come out lovely. As yet no bobbling and they have retained their shape.

Hope that helps smile

RickOShay Thu 28-Jan-16 14:27:16

Thanks again, yes it does help as I am pretty much the same shape as you!
Off to check

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now