Has anyone been to a Hush sample sale?

(11 Posts)
TwentyOneGuns Tue 26-Jan-16 22:00:05

I see there's one coming up and as I love their stuff I was thinking of going. Are they worth it?

Maplessglobe Wed 27-Jan-16 15:56:38

Hi, OP. I wondered this and searched on MN. Looks like it's worth it, according to some of the threads from previous years.
Eg here

MamaAwayOnBusiness Wed 27-Jan-16 16:17:42

Where is it TwentyOne, do share...

Maplessglobe Wed 27-Jan-16 17:14:04

chelsea

Stokey Wed 27-Jan-16 17:14:07

I went last year, it was quite good but a couple of pointers:
The queue to pay was massive, lasted about an hour or so. If I went again, is try and take a friend so you could keep shopping while one of you queued.
Bring cash. You can pay by card but the cash queue was quicker.
There seemed to be a lot more stuff in the bigger sizes and not as much in xs.
A couple of things were not as good as normal. I bought a Rosie dress that seemed to have a stain in the material and a jumper that is a bit of a weird shape so I haven't worn much.

But I did get harems, a couple of vests, a linen T-shirt and some PJs. Though the PJs weren't as nice material as their normal ones.

So a mixed bag I'd say!

pixelchick10 Wed 27-Jan-16 17:38:17

Thanks all ... Does it matter if you turn up near the end of the day i.e. is there still a lot of good stock? I'm at work earlier in the day thanks

Beketaten Wed 27-Jan-16 20:15:14

I've been in the evenings and weekends as I work in the week. It's always a bit of a bunfight TBH! I was there right before closing last time and it had got quieter, but obviously there was less stock. I'd definitely go again this weekend though, if I wasn't away.

pixelchick10 Fri 29-Jan-16 18:04:23

I just went to it still a lot of stock in all sizes (apart from XS tops). Dresses £15, skirts £10, jumpers £15, basic tops £5 spent £25 and got a rouched skirt, a sweatshirt type dress/long top and one of those long vests. Lots of raincoats and jackets too ...

pixelchick10 Fri 29-Jan-16 18:06:38

No queue to pay but then I was there at 5pm! Not many PJs left or jumpers but loads of dresses and bottoms (couldn't find leggings though)

Greengardenpixie Fri 29-Jan-16 22:05:13

I had an email about it but sadly nowhere near. Noone ever seems to have sample sales in Scotland ggggrrrr!!!

TwentyOneGuns Fri 29-Jan-16 22:59:01

Thanks all, very tempted but decided I can't be bothered to go to London and queue, hope anyone who did/does go gets some good bargains smile.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now