Low-smell body lotion?

(6 Posts)
angelcake20 Tue 26-Jan-16 09:38:56

My dm has asked for "some nice body lotion that doesn't smell very much". Any recommendations? Thanks.

MercyPlease Tue 26-Jan-16 11:18:13

Aveeno. Really moisturising and pretty much odourless. Its not 'posh', but its a great body lotion.

cressetmama Tue 26-Jan-16 11:20:11

Would suggest Bioderma Atoderm range as being mild, nearly unscented and very effective, but I have only found it online in the UK. It's in every French pharmacy if anyone you know is going on holiday, and it's about the same price as Aveeno, which might also be good for your mum. Aveeno is everywhere, in the supermarkets, Boots, etc.

iwillbemrsminty Tue 26-Jan-16 11:28:43

I use E45 lotion which doesn't smell and makes my skin lovely. You can also get a cream variety too, which is thicker. I use the cream on my face and the lotion for everywhere else.

CeeceeBloomingdale Tue 26-Jan-16 13:03:34

Assuming you want something gifty I'd say loccitane Shea butter or philosophy pure grace or amazing grace, all lightly scented but mainly smell clean rather than fragranced.

CrystalMcPistol Tue 26-Jan-16 13:04:18

Aveeno in the pump bottle is the best.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now