Maternity work wear - where?!

(4 Posts)
Pagetta Mon 25-Jan-16 20:45:58

I'm 19 weeks with Dc2 and bump has well and truly popped!
Last time I didn't need mat wear til around 30 weeks so just bought cpl work staples for 6 wks of work
This time I have four full months left at work - and all I can find in shops is leggings and jeans or horrid synthetic baggy black trousers!
Does anyone know where I can get smart maternity work trousers - some chino's or slim fit trousers??
I'm in charge of a big project launching over easter so I can't get away with leggings and jeggings!

Joneseygirl77 Mon 25-Jan-16 20:55:31

Try seraphine or Isabella Oliver as I work in a smart environment and got some good work stuff from both of those.

Topsyloulou Mon 25-Jan-16 22:28:49

I got some nice bits from asos maternity and some great work trousers from Debenhams, think they were red herring maternity. They were good quality fabric but not expensive. I mainly wore different black dresses with normal cardigans or jackets, had a few different colours to brighten up the black.

shirkingworking Mon 25-Jan-16 23:02:24

Seconding Isabella Oliver and seraphine!! Topshop maternity jeans in black are so dark you can get away with wearing them to work - can't really tell they are denim and they fit well.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now