KIKO order

(8 Posts)
cardoon Sun 24-Jan-16 08:50:51

Kiko seem to require a minimum spend of £25 (am I right in thinking that?)

I've only managed to get up to £13.80 with 2 velvet mat lipsticks - what else should I add to my cart? I don't exactly need anything but was just idly wondering wink

FrustratedFrugal Sun 24-Jan-16 09:03:25

The Intensively Lavish lipstick, palest shade, a cool mauvish pink, is my favorite daytime neutral lipstick. It is not as longlasting as the velvet mat ones (they are not fully matte btw) but it is extremely creamy, so better for winter lips ime (bought it in Sept/Oct and have used half of it already). I also have an Unlimited Stylo lipstick that I have used a lot. I have a three-shade blusher from Kiko that I really like and I also like their eyeliners and eye pencils. The nail polishes are nothing special. I haven't tried their eye shadows. Foundations etc were geared towards Mediterranean skin tones, they looked far too dark for me.

I've never ordered online from them but I used to live in Italy and often bought one or two items when I passed by - I was almost always pleasantly surprised. There was a MAC shop next door, it was always empty while Kiko was full of customers. One of my favorite cheap thrills wink

Greenrabbit Sun 24-Jan-16 09:18:35

The eyeshadow sticks are good at £6.90. Google swatches for a proper look at the shades. Some colours are similar to the Laura Mercier and By Terry versions.
I also have some of the Unlimited Stylo lipsticks.

Sparkletastic Sun 24-Jan-16 09:24:41

I've got a peachy colour blusher with very slight shimmer that I love - way better than Nars Orgasm. Friend just bought me three of the cream eyeshadow sticks. They are great, quite strong colours but blend well, and don't budge when worn with my Urban Decay primer.

Want to try the lippies now... Normally I'm loyal to Mac but they sound good going by what PPs have said.

Greenrabbit Sun 24-Jan-16 09:28:34

The lip liners are nice too, great range of shades. They apply very nicely and last well.

cardoon Sun 24-Jan-16 10:29:42

Ok, I've added a bouncy blusher and an eye stick in ivory......

Which lip liner would you recommend rabbit?

Greenrabbit Sun 24-Jan-16 10:39:52

I've only tried the Smart lip pencil Cardon. The £1.20 ones.

cardoon Sun 24-Jan-16 11:14:30

Have added a marker pen for brows and £1.20 lip liner - total £26 + free express delivery

Job done - thank you all!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now