Moogoo??

(24 Posts)
Indecisivejo Wed 20-Jan-16 16:40:15

Their stuff sounds great! Any fans here? Ordered the shamp n cond (not used yet) but their face stuff sounds tempting too

flapmyfunnels Wed 20-Jan-16 17:12:52

Yes, me! I love the shampoo, and the conditioner is quite good though I prefer Liz Earle as my hair is very dry. I tried some of their creams which were fine but I prefer LRP Toleriane.
Their shampoo has made so much difference to my scalp.

cressetmama Wed 20-Jan-16 17:33:20

Bought one of their body lotions when I was reacting to everything, but not especially impressed.

Hippychickster Wed 20-Jan-16 17:43:20

I also love the shampoo and conditioner. Have also used creams which I liked but didn't love.

TensionWheelsCoolHeels Wed 20-Jan-16 17:55:30

I use it for my DD as she has eczema. Works great with her skin - not tried the shampoo/conditioner as its v expensive so we just use the body/face wash.

Indecisivejo Wed 20-Jan-16 18:57:05

Hmm interesting.....

Indecisivejo Wed 20-Jan-16 18:57:28

Has got lots of rave reviews online

feelinginthedark Wed 20-Jan-16 19:15:56

I keep recommending it for kids eczema and irritated skin, it works amazingly well for us, way better than steroid creams. It protects little cheeks from redness in the cold too. The excema cream is sold as 'cream for red and irritable skin' in Ireland as it's not licensed as a medication. It smells delicious too!

Indecisivejo Wed 20-Jan-16 19:22:52

I want to order EVERYTHING lol when I recieved the shamps n cond there was a sample of the new dusty girls tinted moist which I haven't tried yet (only recieved this morn) but put on back of my hand and WOW!! Will try in morn on my face

CousCousDefinitely Wed 20-Jan-16 19:42:11

Saw that dusty girls tinted moisturiser .can you report back tomorrow? I need to replace my no 7 one and like the sound of it.

CousCousDefinitely Wed 20-Jan-16 19:43:39

I use irritable skin balm for my sensitive face. It's not specifically face cream. But I'm on my 2nd bottle as I love it. It calms down spots, redness everything really and feels really soothing. Great after waxing too.

Cuttysarky Wed 20-Jan-16 20:00:33

I used a few of their body creams which were fine but not good enough to reorder, milky wash was ok, and I had one of their oil cleansers which did seem very good, but the dispenser spilled about the same amount down the bottle as into your hand , when I emailed them about it they just said that they were aware the packaging was faulty, and that was that! Annoyed me a bit as it was really expensive, so I didn't order anything again from there,my four year old is now suffering incredibly dry excema patches on legs and no cream from the dr is working, so I am thinking of trying them again! I am very attracted to the natural element of their products, but all the rave reviews seemed a bit odd to me when the products(that I tried anyway) were so ordinary...

omri Wed 20-Jan-16 20:34:12

Use the cream for 2 yr old with bad skin (eczema/blotchy) - works really well. Ended up buying it for the whole family.
Yes would love a report back On the dusty moisturiser

Indecisivejo Wed 20-Jan-16 20:55:07

I will defo report back in the morning.....my fingers are getting twitchy now I want to keep adding to my basket ha ha

Indecisivejo Wed 20-Jan-16 21:48:15

My sons skin has flared up terribly he keeps scratching it too bless him and all those big tubs of paraffin based creams I get from docs make it worse! Am going to get some stuff for him too.

ICJump Thu 21-Jan-16 04:37:17

I love the suncream. Use it everyday. Works well in the kids too.
I've got the protein shot stuff for my hair. I was using it at every wash but I'm finding just a tiny blob once or twice a week right.
I'm keen to try the make up but haven't taken the plunge

Dawndonnaagain Thu 21-Jan-16 09:50:10

love it, use scalp cream for psoriasis, works. Use moisturiser for psoriasis. Works.

Indecisivejo Thu 21-Jan-16 11:07:47

Ok so an update.....
Used the tinted cream this morn, it stinks lol but smell goes straight away after, is actually really nice I've just ordered some smile

omri Thu 21-Jan-16 20:58:16

Oh great - thanks for update op!

Indecisivejo Fri 22-Jan-16 08:14:20

No problem. It's nothing like any tinted moist I've used before, it's creamy but matte and I would say blend one area of face at a time as it seems to dry faster than others. An so impressed with the price of this stuff too it's very reasonable! Hope they don't start increasing it like all the other bloody companies!

CousCousDefinitely Fri 22-Jan-16 21:48:37

Thanks, got to try it! What's the color like for you? Is there much choice of shades?

Indecisivejo Fri 22-Jan-16 22:45:35

There's only light and medium I've got the light and I used to wear nw20 in Mac if that helps?

Indecisivejo Fri 22-Jan-16 22:46:57

In no7 I was cool vanilla

Scarydinosaurs Wed 17-Feb-16 22:48:26

Wow. I have searched this thread after trying the Earth Cream (I thought it was a foundation, but it was a tinted moisturiser) and I was searching for reviews. I can't believe how lovely it is.

I was pointed towards Moogoo by flap and others, and I was sent a tester for this and I have let it languish in my make up drawer. My Charlotte Tilbury has been leaving me patchy and the weather has made my skin dry and sensitive- but at the same time shiny and horrid. This has stayed put all day and I'm really impressed with the colour match. I have olive skin and find most foundations have yellow tones and it gives an unnatural colour. I used primer first, smashbox photo finish, and applied with a fluffy foundation brush.

I'm actually already looking forward to putting it on tomorrow. Really hope it's as good as I think it is!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now