Best hairdressers in London?

(11 Posts)
Toxicity Wed 20-Jan-16 16:36:07

I am looking for a new hairdresser, I did used to go to Percy & Reed but the prices kept going up and it got really expensive. I will travel anywhere in London and would welcome any recommendations! Thanks

Twinklestein Wed 20-Jan-16 18:20:47

MichaelJohn

Whatsthematterwithme Wed 20-Jan-16 20:33:06

Lino at Daniel Galvin - the best hairdresser I ever had and I am still sad I moved to Switzerland.

lewknorturn Wed 20-Jan-16 21:49:02

I would love a recommendation too -- ideally centre or west, and cheaper than these! Anything in the £50-ish range??

AveEldon Wed 20-Jan-16 21:51:58

I don't go here but friends with cash do charlottecave.com

thisfalseinsight Sat 23-Jan-16 07:39:48

I go to Mia at Windle & Moodie in Covent Garden and she is amazing. I can't afford her for every cut (my hair is short and I need frequent trims) but I go about twice a year and she's worth every penny (about £80/90).

Olibar1 Sun 27-Mar-16 19:03:54

I am just wondering if there is any haidresser who is not discovered yet. If i know what I mean.. like.. hmm.. sometimes we have so many hair saloons like for example in my area every 2nd shop is a hairdresser :P and sometimes there are sooo good stylist. When I was living in Spain I had brilliant lady by the corner and hair cutting etc was her passion and ahe was AMAZING but still cheap bcoz she works in a not posh area etc.
So do u know any good haidresser with passion in London or Kent area (now I am based in Plumstead)
I need ombre and little cut bcoz my fringe is so long now but i dont want spend more than 60quid.

Karcheer Sun 27-Mar-16 19:26:48

Four in conduit street are great.

Heebiejeebie Sun 27-Mar-16 19:27:57

TaylorTaylor

Olibar1 Sun 27-Mar-16 20:56:04

Those one are veeeery expensive.. but I found Zara in Orprington. I will try this salon.

Pippidoeswhatshewants Mon 28-Mar-16 11:34:55

If you have the time, go to the Vidal Sassoon Academy. Cheap, fantastic haircuts and colours, but it takes forever.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now