Scented body lotion that lasts

(9 Posts)
TwoInTheMourning Wed 20-Jan-16 06:32:29

I don't like wearing perfume but I do fancy something. I remember in my late 20s I got given a scented Chanel 19 body spray and it was amazing. Can't remember if it lasted though. Anyway, can anyone recommend a gorgeously scented body lotion that lasts? Happy for it to be premium. TIA

honeylou42 Wed 20-Jan-16 07:09:58

I bought this the other week its a little pricy but it smells devine, and the smell lingers for hours afterwards.

Pupsiecola Wed 20-Jan-16 08:49:19

Yep, Clarins Eau Dynamisante. Love the scent :-)

TwoInTheMourning Wed 20-Jan-16 17:16:23

Thanks!! How would you describe the smell? I'm not really into flowery scents.

randomcatname Wed 20-Jan-16 20:30:28

Laura Mercier lasts and lasts. Coconutty/almondy/vanilla creme type of options. I love it but might be too sweet for some.

BrandNewAndImproved Wed 20-Jan-16 20:32:43

Oh I've recently been buying a really nice jasmine scented moisturiser from Asda nspa range. I keep getting complimented on how lovely I smell and that the smell lingers when I've walked away. Everyone was smelling my skin at work when I first started using it.

CalmYoBadSelf Wed 20-Jan-16 20:34:53

Jo Malone Amber and Lavender is lovely

CraftyMissus Wed 20-Jan-16 20:36:43

Soap and glory they do moisturiser and other bits and pieces, all smell lovely and lasts for ages.

They also do handbag/travel minis so you can top up without having to carry half a bathroom with you

Doobigetta Wed 20-Jan-16 21:28:30

Second Laura Mercier. I have the Fresh Fig, I love it. The body soufflé is expensive, but the scent lasts all day.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now