I month to an even!

(6 Posts)
Whathaveilost Tue 19-Jan-16 20:32:12

I have an event coming up in 1 months time. Recently due to depression ( that is being dealt with support) I had let myself go.
I have posted some where else about a dress not quite fitting but I'm on with that.
Next thing how to look glam!

I'm booking a consultation for some hair extensions, two days before I'm having my fake tan done, eye lash tint and pedicure.

What can I do to get my self looking great.
I feel that it is event is giving me a it of a boost, although I should have started prepping long ago!

KateSpadeAddict Tue 19-Jan-16 20:39:14

Sounds like you’ve already got lots planned smile

Manicure too? Eyebrows shaped? Any other hair removal needed? Teeth whitened? Underwear for under your dress sorted so that you are comfortable with no vll or straps showing?

Are you confident in the shoes you are wearing? I always find a confident walk adds to a look of glamour however badly fitting heels make that very difficult!

Whathaveilost Tue 19-Jan-16 20:50:27

Shoes! Bloody hell! I forget. I need some new ones.

I've got a teeth whitening kit from the dentists so il will start that in two weeks.

I'm going to need an emergency dress!!

calzone Tue 19-Jan-16 22:29:09

Sort out your underwear.
Make sure you are correctly in the right bra....and some decent knickers.

lelf79 Tue 19-Jan-16 23:54:08

Probably a bit more expensive than eyelash tint but i always found semi permanent lashes made me feel and look great.
Sort out your skincare and drink loads of water as well so you look radiant when the day comes
Good Luck with the prep flowers

superbfairywren Wed 20-Jan-16 08:02:50

I second skincare and lots of water. A month is lots of time to make yourself feel great. Make a list of things you want to do and do one a day. For example, face mask, practice makeup, practice hair, overnight hair mask, tidy nails etc. Have a fab time

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now