Estee Lauder sheer tint - nowhere to be found?

(8 Posts)
bialystockandbloom Tue 19-Jan-16 12:33:01

I can't find it in stock anywhere [sob]

Has anyone else struggled to find it? I know a couple of years ago it was out of stock for months (I think they were updating the formula).

It's surely one of their staple bestsellers - surely not discontinued?? If they dare to mess around with it and it goes the way of Pears soap I will camp outside the CEO's doorstep with a placard.

bialystockandbloom Tue 19-Jan-16 12:33:33

Btw I mean the Daywear sheer tint release moisturiser.

cardoon Tue 19-Jan-16 12:58:51

Is it this?

bialystockandbloom Tue 19-Jan-16 14:01:57

Yes that's it, thank you! Actually, found it on another (obscure) site too, but yours was cheaper (grr). But grin at them saying it's 58% off from £80 - it's only ever £40 even from EL directly.

cardoon Tue 19-Jan-16 14:30:06

I use this EL EE cream which is like a sheer tinted moisturiser. I wonder how it differs from yours?

bialystockandbloom Tue 19-Jan-16 15:01:15

Is that one tinted too then? The Daywear one doesn't do (or even claim to) all that brightening stuff, is basically a tinted moisturiser - but I use it really as make-up, as it's somewhere between sheer and covering, so you don't need any foundation or anything on top. That EE cream looks nice though - does it do what it promises? And do you use it as a treatment/moisteriser, or make-up?

cardoon Tue 19-Jan-16 15:23:00

I use it as a moisturising makeup, not sure that it does all that it claims re brightening etc but it is my favourite level of coverage (sounds very similar to yours) - no cakiness or dry patches. It is tinted and I use the medium

Notonaschoolnight Tue 19-Jan-16 20:16:46

I was going to say the cc or ee too does a similar thing

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now