Wine Colour for Cool-toned?

(8 Posts)
CoolToned Mon 18-Jan-16 22:40:53

Can we pull it off?

www.asos.com/au//Closet/Closet-Full-Circle-Skater-Dress/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=5762916

I know there used to be a thread for Winters but I can't find it.

Wagglebees Tue 19-Jan-16 06:35:22

I don't know if I'm a winter but I do have very pal cool toned skin with dark hair and green/hazel eyes and I really suit wine red colours.

I have a lipstick in the same shade as that dress. It lights up my face and makes me look a lot healthier and awake than I feel! So for my colouring at least, it's a really good colour.

CoolToned Tue 19-Jan-16 10:53:55

Thanks, Wagglebees.

Casmama Tue 19-Jan-16 12:50:12

This page is very useful and as you can see there are lots of similar colours on it so if you are winter it should work very well.

CoolToned Tue 19-Jan-16 20:21:07

Thanks Casmama! This is indeed very useful!

I never thought I can wear green. I remember as a teenager I had a green shirt and I looked very odd in it, and I couldn't understand why. It was only when I discovered skintone/seasons later in life that I understood why I always looked sickly in green, brown, earth tones, warm colours, etc.

CoolToned Tue 19-Jan-16 20:21:40

Turns out I can wear green - but specific greens like emerald, not the usual leafy green or bright green etc.

mimiasovitch Tue 19-Jan-16 22:23:32

I'm a winter and I wear that colour loads. It's a pretty perfect red imo.

CoolToned Tue 19-Jan-16 22:46:30

Thanks mimiasovitch! smile I think I am keeping it then!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now