I need to revamp my workwear

(4 Posts)
Katymac Mon 18-Jan-16 20:45:24

I childmind so I crawl round the floor & I manage so I need to look halfway decent (at the same time) but not formal at all

I have FM & B12 deficiency so I am always cold & I have very sensitive skin & often have neuralgia so I need soft clothes (especially across my tummy)

I look like a badly lagged pipe atm; I wear jeggings (not button digging in my tummy) fluffy socks (no shoes so I don't stand on the children), and a soft jumper over long sleeved tops

I'm not particularly fat but I always look it - is there any soft thermal underwear that would mean I could wear a shirt or blouse more often? My (very old) thermal longjohns are too rough to wear against my skin

DefinatelyAfatb0tt0medGirl Mon 18-Jan-16 21:00:47

My mum wears silk thermals, I'll have to ask her where she gets them from but they won't be that expensive as she loves a bargain!

MagicalHamSandwich Mon 18-Jan-16 21:04:49

Skiing underwear! I'm in Switzerland. It's freezing here and I'm underweight and have low blood pressure - I'm basically always cold. This stuff helps me get through Alpine winters. I wear it underneath everything, even under leggings. It's pretty much skin tight so it doesn't show and I feel warm and cozy all day (by my standards at least).

Katymac Mon 18-Jan-16 21:10:08

They both sound good.....I'd be be interested in brands

I have low blood pressure too but it's the neuralgia that causes the most problems as everything feels so rough

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now