Could someone recommend the best eye cream please.

(6 Posts)
chuffinalong Mon 18-Jan-16 13:17:10

Hi, I'm 35 years old and have started to notice some fine lines around my eyes when I smile. I usually just use my facial moisturiser all over my face including my eye area, but recently found out that your eye area needs a specific kind of cream as it's more delicate.

I would love to know what you all consider to be the best, as I'd like a good one and don't want to waist my money trying out things which may not be that good.

Thanks. smile

PrettyDarnQuick Wed 24-Feb-16 22:57:49

Hopeful bump

Tate15 Thu 25-Feb-16 01:00:20

I love this.only a tiny amount needed. Use at night.
www.amazon.co.uk/Glycolic-Organic-Hyaluronic-Treatment-Brighten/dp/B00D31S1T0/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1456361974&sr=8-3&keywords=Eye+acid

BreakfastLunchPasta Thu 25-Feb-16 01:08:09

I've tried a few and my favourite is Ren Keep Young and Beautiful eye cream. I started using eye creams a few years back when I noticed the skin around my eyes was starting to get wrinkly. The Ren cream is rich but gentle, goes on really nicely, and most importantly I've found it works. My eyes look pretty good now, I'm forty but get told I look mid thirties at the most.
You should email Ren customer services and ask them nicely to send you a sample before you buy. It should last about a week.

mowglik Thu 25-Feb-16 09:03:25

My favourite for the upper eye is Avon anew eye gel - it comes with a gel for the upper eye and cream for the lower eye but I only really use the gel on the upper eye. I used to get eyeliner transfer to my upper eye before I started using this due to sag beginning but I don't have this problem anymore!

Still looking for a good eye cream for the under eye though so also interested to hear recs. I've tried hylamide btw and don't rate it at all!

mowglik Thu 25-Feb-16 09:04:29

tate how does the cream fare for you? Does it treat dark circles and crepey skin?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now