Will this hairstyle work in a corporate environment?

(14 Posts)
Pileofstuffatthebottomofthesta Fri 15-Jan-16 19:31:02

I'm bored of having the same hairstyle - longish layered hair always worn straight (usually straightened not even blow dried because of lack of time in morning). I really want to change it a little and love this style but is it too casual for a formal environment? (Think suits & heels)

TIA

FlopIsMyParentingGuru Fri 15-Jan-16 19:32:14

I don't think it's a problem and I've worked in places where boots or bare legs would be frowned on

MoMoTy Fri 15-Jan-16 19:42:21

I think it would be fine . It looks great too! As long as the highlighting isn't too much then it would be ok.

PacificDogwod Fri 15-Jan-16 19:43:53

I think it looks great and would be suitable, but rather high maintenance to keep it look smart and not just 'dishevelled' IYKWIM? confused
That might just be my frizz-prone hair, mind you...

MeganChips Fri 15-Jan-16 19:45:16

I think it's fine, nice haircut.

Pileofstuffatthebottomofthesta Fri 15-Jan-16 19:48:42

That's my concern pacific but I'm just so bored of how it is now. Ah well it can always grow back.....

Soooosie Fri 15-Jan-16 19:51:05

This is similar

PacificDogwod Fri 15-Jan-16 19:54:57

Don't let me put you off, I am notoriously crap at styling my hair beyond raking my fingers through it blush

That is a very nice shape, Soooosie.

stardusty5 Fri 15-Jan-16 19:58:52

Looks lovely but yes, it'll need a lot of heat styling and products

tappitytaptap Sat 16-Jan-16 10:47:59

I work in a corporate environment and think it looks lovely. I would have my hair like that if I thought it would stay!

PacificDogwod Sat 16-Jan-16 11:00:16

This is what I am currently considering - I have wavy, frizz-prone hair that is currently pretty long, but I am getting bored with it, so I think a change is needed. That one, or a really short pixie grin

burnishedsilver Sat 16-Jan-16 11:03:33

I think its lovely and fine for work but it's not a hairstyle for someone with a lack of time in the mornings.

absolutelynotfabulous Sat 16-Jan-16 11:09:03

I think I'd have it "shaped" a bit more (like the pic attached upthread" otherwise it could take on a "can't be arsed to do my hair" kind if look quite quickly.

Pileofstuffatthebottomofthesta Sat 16-Jan-16 15:41:16

I had it cut and coloured - its similar length but so I can keep it straight and try and curl it if I have more time. I love that cut pacific but it would never suit my face shape sadly.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now