exfoliator

(7 Posts)
Noidea1 Wed 13-Jan-16 19:41:57

Can anyone recommend me a good exfoliator? I'm nearly 30 and working on establishing a good skin care routine so slowly replacing my products with better ones!

I have oily skin and am prone to the odd breakout I don't mind spending a bit for a really good product but not more than about £30
Thank you

Donge13 Wed 13-Jan-16 21:36:50

I love the Ren beauty flash balm. It is lovely and not to harsh

LordEmsworth Wed 13-Jan-16 21:57:10

Origins Modern Friction is my all time fave.

I also like Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant, which is gentler; and the Clarins exfoliating toner, which is quick and easy.

mintbiscuit Wed 13-Jan-16 23:13:47

Personally I use the chemical exfoliant route as it's less harsh to my skin. Glycolic acid and salicylic acid are your best friends here. Paulas choice is a good starting point for well formulated acids.

DragonRojo Thu 14-Jan-16 07:46:26

Never a Dull Moment by Origins has been my favourite for years

beautyadoration Tue 19-Jan-16 15:22:41

I'd go down the chemical exfoliation route rather than harsh scrubs which are bad for your skin. I'm currently using the Nip & Fab Glycolic Pads and Serum and they leave my skin so smooth. I have mostly oily skin but I can get very flaky and dry too. I've been using these 3 times a week and I've noticed a big difference in the texture of my skin and don't really struggle with flakiness as much now.

Floisme Tue 19-Jan-16 18:13:25

I use a flannel. I found chemical products were far harsher and damaged my skin.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now