New bag for spring (not a bench)

(7 Posts)
happygoluckylady Wed 13-Jan-16 19:24:39

Finishing what has been a gruelling few months of chemotherapy next week and mulling over treating myself to a bag to mark the occasion. (Like I need an excuse). Any thoughts on something lovely for Spring? MN Vogue Ladies I am looking at you. Budget up to say 400 pounds. And, no I don't want a bench to mark the occasion ;-)

Larastheme Wed 13-Jan-16 21:37:50

flowers for you happy, and yes,yes! Celebrate it with something that will make you smile,

Don't know what type of bag your after ? Cross body? Tote?

this is pretty,

Topazandpearl Wed 13-Jan-16 21:50:53

Yes, more flowers, great news!

Any thoughts on colour of leather and hardware?

happygoluckylady Thu 14-Jan-16 09:21:31

Thank you both! Love the Marcie, it's not cross body is it? Prefer a small tote / handbag as recently bought a black Marc Jacobs cross body.

As to colour, something for spring / summer and definitely not black.

The mini Marcie could be a contender. Maybe this will be easier than I thought smile

Hopefully Thu 14-Jan-16 09:50:23

Am grin grin grin at 'not a bench'.

There are a few Lancel bags on MONNIER Freres for that sort of price. I like this one for spring. If you up the budget a bit there are some lovely Rockies and Pashlis on there.

NNalreadyinuse Thu 14-Jan-16 09:56:49

When I read your thread title, I thought you meant the sports brand bench grin
I was thinking 'why would she say that?'
Then clicked on the thread and realised. I feel very thick some days blush

www.grandala.com/

I love grandala. I have the petrolina, which is a bit heavy but very well made. They have some lovely coloured bags.

Cranagh Thu 14-Jan-16 21:13:58

Sorry you had to go through this. I was also going to say, check Monnièr Freres as they have a great sale on at the moment. I love the mini Marcie.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now