What shoes are you wearing with your Girlfriend jeans?

(10 Posts)
CremeDeSudo Tue 12-Jan-16 11:01:08

Looking for inspiration.

I don't 'do' heels so wearing mine with my Converse with trainer socks however today my feet felt like they were going to drop off from cold!

They don't seem to look right with many of my footwear options so wondering what you lovely MN'rs are doing!

YesOfCourseAlways Tue 12-Jan-16 14:20:27

i wear mine with Chelsea boots, but I think they look better with ankle boots with a bit of a heel because I'm short!

Flingingmelon Tue 12-Jan-16 14:22:27

Ankle boots or trainers if it's not too awful. They're so much easier to wear in summer.

SquadGoals Tue 12-Jan-16 14:24:42

Brogues or loafers.

I live in a place with only 6 weeks of cold weather a year so normally wear them with flip flops.

Brogues with ankle socks when I'm back in the UK and it's reasonably mild though.

leedy Tue 12-Jan-16 14:31:07

Ankle boots or trainers here as well.

CremeDeSudo Tue 12-Jan-16 15:19:07

None of my ankle boots look right to me. I don't have any brogue/chelsea boot style though..maybe I shall have to retire them for the winter! sad

clippityclop Tue 12-Jan-16 15:20:26

Not sure what girlfriend friend jeans are?

nilbyname Tue 12-Jan-16 15:23:20

I find you have to have a teeny bit of ankle skin on show between your Jean and boot. Also top tip- sheepskin insoles. Cold feet begone!

CremeDeSudo Tue 12-Jan-16 15:36:13

Maybe that's where I'm going wrong - I have short legs compared to my overall height so there's not much ankle on display! Sheepskin insoles is an excellent tip! off to Amazon I go

nilbyname Tue 12-Jan-16 17:51:15

Just a sliver of skin is all you need. tRY it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now