Ash virgins

(5 Posts)
Joneseygirl77 Sun 10-Jan-16 21:11:47

Ok I'm a bit late to the party and just decided that I want a pair of ash virgins in graphite size 6. Can't find them in stock anywhere though! Anyone bought these recently? If so where did you find them?
Or should I scrap the graphite idea and get them in taupe. Worried the taupe ones will be filthy within a week though.

BrassicaBabe Mon 11-Jan-16 08:08:34

I've had taupe ones for nearly 2 years. They aren't mucky, but they are starting to look saggy/tired. I'm looking for the colbalt ones too when I find some spare cash!

Chicinwellies Mon 11-Jan-16 11:47:10

Great, Just Great. My new years resolution not to buy any More Shoes this year has just been eliminated in one small post. How, on earth, have I not seen these before? Love.

Joneseygirl77 Mon 11-Jan-16 13:39:23

Me too chic. Everyone else has been wearing these for years but I've finally resigned myself to the fact that I need more sensible shoes now I'm a mum. These seem to fit the bill as they're smart ish but look so comfortable. Now debating getting them in cream as I can only find grey ish ones for sale on eBay. Know they'll be filthy within a week of wearing them.

Chicinwellies Mon 11-Jan-16 14:54:24

Hmm, if it were me, Id hold off for the grey. Purely for the filth factor. Why am I always the last to see these things? Im such a sheep too, but quite happy with that. Good luck with the shoes, I've accidentally dropped some into a little online basket So pretty

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now