Is ASOS' petite range any good

(4 Posts)
Love2dance Sat 09-Jan-16 11:41:06

I want to get my friend some vouchers for her birthday. She's in her 40s (looks younger) and wants to update her look. She's under 5 feet tall and finds it quite hard to get reasonably priced high street clothes that look good. She's apple shaped but otherwise pretty slim and in proportion. Likes a casual but fashionable look. Great legs but doesn't like to show them as she thinks they're took skinny (they're great).

Is ASOS any good for petites? I get stuff there and they always seem to have a lot of petite stuff but would value any opinions from those who have direct experience.

MoMoTy Sat 09-Jan-16 14:38:58

Hi op I have bought quite a few things from this range as I am quite petite size 8. I'm a C cup so I find the tops a little too snug, I usually take the size 10. Generally it is quite petite so would advise going up a size. The length though is true to size.

Love2dance Mon 11-Jan-16 09:35:22

Thank you so much for the reply and tips. My friend is probably a C cup too so I'll pass on what you said. I think I will get some vouchers.

LoadsaBlusher Mon 11-Jan-16 10:56:05

ASOS petite is excellent in my opinion.
Trendy and day to day casual items too.
I buy loads.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now