Geox - what's the fit like?

(10 Posts)
TheSpottedZebra Thu 07-Jan-16 19:45:14

Does anyone know? I have foot issues and I need to buy an accommodating boot online.
But I've never worn anything Geox, and I have no idea what size to buy. Does anyone know if they come up big/small/wide/narrow?

Bonus question - can a 'sturdy' ankle take a cuffed jean and a flat boot?

lavendersun Thu 07-Jan-16 19:49:56

Not that generous, I have a narrow foot and they fit me well in my usual size.

TheSpottedZebra Thu 07-Jan-16 19:55:04

Ah, that's good, my foot is q narrow too.
Thanks!

Sgtmajormummy Thu 07-Jan-16 19:56:03

Geox shoes aren't very deep and have a small footprint/sole IME.

Have you looked at the Frau brand? In spite of the name, they're Italian. Price and sizing are good for me.

Floppityflop Thu 07-Jan-16 19:58:13

Despite being Italian shoes I found Geox loafers and courts generous, but have skinny ankle. Maybe try usual size. They are super comfy.

Sgtmajormummy Thu 07-Jan-16 20:04:13

Frau website.frau.it/index.php?language=en-US

Provencalroseparadox Thu 07-Jan-16 20:06:11

I have an absolutely gorgeous pair of electric blue Geox loafers. They are so pretty but they rub me to fuck. I wear them maybe twice a year and then remember why not more often as I apply multiple plasters to be bloodied flayed heels.

TheSpottedZebra Thu 07-Jan-16 20:17:41

Hmm, mixed reports on geox then! Thing is, i need them for tomorrow afternoon, and they have some q cheap on Amazon, so maybe it's worth a pop as they have free returns? That or I go to Clarks and don't leave until I find a fitting boot sad

Sgt thanks for Frau recco. I'll take a look at that for more medium-term foot requirements!

magpie17 Thu 07-Jan-16 20:31:20

I find mine pretty standard, I'm usually a six in boots and they are a six and fit well. Narrow in the leg though (I might just have fat legs)

TwoInTheMourning Fri 08-Jan-16 06:27:29

Well worth trying. I have wide feet which are often painful but walking in Geox's wedged trainers is like walking on air for me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now