Hair trends for 2016 (aka what I have decided I'm going to do to my head)

(3 Posts)
HoneyDragon Thu 07-Jan-16 16:07:46

Right, bored of blonde and brown be it ombré or not, I'm over silvers and pastel colours and don't want to go long again. Not seen anything new yet.

Cut wise I'm sticking with the disconnected undercut but growing it down so I can wear it wavy and mid lenghthish if I want to.

I'm thrilled to discover that the few greys I do have are fact whites (yay) so in the next couple of years intend to ditch all the hair dye.

So for colour, I'm going for a medium ash brown to blend in with my roots interspersed with streaks of a very dark blue black. (Cosmic blue in fact).

In my head this will be understated and a little bit funky.

Could also end up smurf toilet brush though?

I'm about to do it it now.

If I come back sobbing in an hour please you ready with tissues and sympathy and hat advice.

(Also, can pale brunettes do red lipstick? I've just discovered it.)

Anyone else changing for 2016?

Favouritethings Thu 07-Jan-16 20:17:58

I'm growing out my highlights and embracing my shiny soft mousey blonde which is emerging! I plan to vamp it up with bold lips!

HoneyDragon Thu 07-Jan-16 20:58:09

Excellent. I now have matching hair with blue bits that will,hopefully look cute till they can be cut out.

How many highlights do you have? Are you going straight cold turkey or going to try and blend in? Golfer more natural blondes are definitely due a comeback imo.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now