please help me find a work blouse

(11 Posts)
LazySusan11 Tue 05-Jan-16 07:18:26

I am between a 14/16 34FF not very confident in the way my body looks, fairly broad shoulders.

I need a smart work blouse that's easy to wash and looks quite 'corporate' I am so fed up of trying to hide myself under clothes I look like crap and really need to smarten up.

Suggestions welcome, thank you

KatharinaRosalie Tue 05-Jan-16 09:59:24

For smart and corporate, you can't go wrong with a simple shirt. But with FF's, you need to get them from a boob-friendly place. I have several from here, I dinf the quality better than Pepperberry:
www.biubiu.pl/category/en/koszule
Would something like that work for you?

There's also a russian company who does a little bit more interesting colours - but they tend to shrink in wash, so I would recommend sizing up.
dd-atelier.com/Tops/

Twinklestar2 Tue 05-Jan-16 14:38:15

I brought a couple of shirts from GAP in the 'boyfriend' fit. Worth a try?

LazySusan11 Tue 05-Jan-16 17:39:56

I'd rather not have anything too form fitting bit difficult to look out together with a billowy shirt though!

Truckingalong Tue 05-Jan-16 20:04:21

I've just bought this for a size 22 friend. It's gorgeous and really flattering. Do not be put off by it being from Asda - it could honestly be from Hobbs or Whistles. I find lots of Asda blouses are like this. m.direct.asda.com/george/women/blouses-shirts/pussybow-blouse/G005325626,default,pd.html

LazySusan11 Wed 06-Jan-16 07:35:29

Thank you, I like that blouse Trucking.

Ubik1 Wed 06-Jan-16 07:57:52

boden although still expensive for what it us

originalmavis Wed 06-Jan-16 07:59:51

I usually wear plain T-shirt type tops and wear a jacket if cold or a scarf. I get quite warm and hate sweaty shirts!

originalmavis Wed 06-Jan-16 08:01:33

I got some lovely boden in a sale - if you keep your eyes open for them plus discount codes etc. Lots of the shirtmakers do 3 for £xx at the moment - ie tm lewins.

ScreamingNotWaving Wed 06-Jan-16 09:09:41

M&S do shirts and blouses for the fuller bust. The plain white shirt with no gape technology works well under a jacket or cardigan and isn't too pricy.

Itscurtainsforyou Wed 06-Jan-16 09:12:50

I love the shirt company - I think it's the pascale shirt that's my favourite. It has plenty of stretch in it to accommodate bigger boobs.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now