Body shop or superdrug for Vitamin E ?

(3 Posts)
primitivemom Mon 04-Jan-16 11:03:11

Hi all , would like to treat myself to a few skincare bits with xmas money and have heard great things about the body shop and superdrug Vitamin E ranges. Has anyone tried these? body shop more expensive but if its much better then il go for it. Superdrug range looks good too, help !!!!

Leviticus Mon 04-Jan-16 13:25:16

I've used both. The Body Shop one is better I think and smells much nicer but I can't moan about the superdrug one, strong, fake sweet smell aside.

If you sign up to one the the voucher emails - vouchercodes.co.uk for example, there are 40% off body shop codes all the time - every week almost. Just show your phone at the till.

70isaLimitNotaTarget Mon 04-Jan-16 14:10:56

BodyShop VitE cream is something that harks way back to my 20s I think (yes that long ago grin )

I bought the VitE sorbet a couple of years ago after falling in love with the smell and the cool feeling BUT it has a strange almost talc like texture and I found it 'rolled' off.

If you go in (when it's quieter if you can) they might give you some samples to try ?
At least they will tell you all about the products and let you try them on your skin.

I haven't tried Superdrug Vit E but I like the Overnight Radience Peel (though it smells too lavendery for me)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now