BB cream

(8 Posts)
Lostmyxmasspirit Sun 03-Jan-16 17:36:23

Can anyone recommend a good bb cream for oily/combination skin?
I've tried a few like Rimmel and Loreal just wondering if there's any contenders out there I haven't seen in the shops or could buy online, thanks smile

cariadisnaehappy Sun 03-Jan-16 17:41:10

I use Garnier, Superdrug usually has it on offer smile

iwantgin Sun 03-Jan-16 17:48:10

I bought one from the Bodyshop about 3 years ago.

Am not a big make up fan - but it was just enough coverage. It looked white in the tube, but changed colour to match own skin tone.

Was okay. Oily - ish skin here.

YourBubzYourRulzHun Sun 03-Jan-16 18:23:41

Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector for oily skin. I had the Garnier BB cream when it first ever came out and I hated it. Made my face greasy and orange and never used it again. Got a sample sachet of the Miracle Skin Perfector the other day in a magazine and used it till it ran out and went to Boots today and bought the full size one.

hollinhurst84 Sun 03-Jan-16 20:11:20

I like the Korean ones
Missha, and dollish veil vita are two I've used

TheFallenMadonna Sun 03-Jan-16 20:14:10

I use La Roche Posay.

leghoul Sun 03-Jan-16 21:51:57

Garnier is great I quite like the blur one I think even though not specifically for oily/combination skin it's fine on mine

karinmaria Sun 03-Jan-16 22:28:47

I like the body shop bb cream - I have oily/combo skin and it gives a lovely coverage. However, the colour is quite yellowy so I have found I can't wear it in the winter as I am too pale for it (I am normally one of the palest shades in foundation).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now