Large colourful scarves

(8 Posts)
StrawberryLeaf Sun 03-Jan-16 11:00:18

I posted the other day and got some great help in finding a coat for my daughters christening. It's dark grey so could do with a bit of colour.

Where's the best place for a large pashmina/wrap/scarf type thing that's colourful and patterned, without looking like my Nans headscarf and without costing a fortune?

Thanks smile

MilkAndFenty Sun 03-Jan-16 11:10:47

Becksondergaard are really good but a bit expensive, online I always find something at Gemini woman . Com. If you don't like shopping online, topshop sometimes has some nice ones, jigsaw and accesorize can do some really lovely ones that look more expensive than they are, but it depends what's in! Good luck- hope you find one smile

flightywoman Sun 03-Jan-16 11:27:30

I'd always start with TK Maxx - mostly for the variety and range of different types and the good prices.

Otherwise, Accessorize, John Lewis, House of Fraser...

StrawberryLeaf Sun 03-Jan-16 12:07:41

Great suggestions thank you, off to look.

TK Max is a good idea, hadn't thought of there but we have 2 good ones in the area.

MilkAndFenty Sun 03-Jan-16 14:51:54

Ooo yes tkmaxz is fantastic for scarfs!! Forgot about that one!!

clippityclop Sun 03-Jan-16 14:54:37

Another vote for TKMax, have a lovely christening!

ThatIsNachoCheese Sun 03-Jan-16 15:01:46

Mint Velvet have some lovely ones. Or Lily and Lionel if you are feeling more flush.

StrawberryLeaf Wed 06-Jan-16 11:50:11

Got a Beckonsdergaard scarf in TK Max today - £16.99. Result!

Thanks for your help grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now