Is there an eyeliner that'll last all day on eyes that are sensitive and watery?

(7 Posts)
MissMiss1 Sat 02-Jan-16 20:16:35

Can anyone recommend a long last eyeliner, liquid or pencil.

I have sensitive eyes that can water or itch throughout the day but I want to be able to do a lovely eyeliner flick. I always find that they either disappear or smudge within an hour of putting it on

Do you know of one that'll last, not smudge or disappear?

Screamingcats Sat 02-Jan-16 20:24:42

I had one before, I think it was wet n wild, and it had h20 on the bottle.
It's a liquid eyeliner. It stays put! It actually annoyed me because it stayed so well.

BetweenTwoLungs Sat 02-Jan-16 20:26:55

The best eyeliner I have ever had is a soap and glory one from Boots, it's like a pen and it's amazing. Stays put all day and I'm normally someone who would end up with panda eyes.

TobleroneBoo Sat 02-Jan-16 20:29:37

Stila waterproof eyeliner! The only make up item I swear by - my eyes water whenever I laugh and this has never budged!

MissMiss1 Sat 02-Jan-16 22:21:55

Stila, where can I buy that from

I've visited a few make up counters n they all say that their own won't budge.

TobleroneBoo Sat 02-Jan-16 23:23:08

Boots, m&s, asos or sites like feel unique

TimeToMuskUp Sat 02-Jan-16 23:49:12

Estee Lauder Double Wear liner. Amazing stuff. I work in a school so need makeup that will stay put as I'm constantly prancing about doing yoga/being painted on by 4 year olds. That stuff never budges despite my prone-to-wateriness-eyes.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now