Jaeger sizing

(7 Posts)
Lucked Wed 30-Dec-15 21:49:55

How is jaeger sizing? As I want to buy a dress in the sales. I am a 14 in boden but feel I have put on a few pounds over winter and my clothes are a bit tighter. If sizing is neat I will have to leave it as there is no size 16 left.

Thanks

prettygreen Wed 30-Dec-15 21:53:20

I have a silk blouse from them that is pretty roomy. Boden comes up pretty big doesn't it? So I think you should be fine in a Jaeger 14.

Judydreamsofhorses Wed 30-Dec-15 22:01:36

Huge. I have ordered various items from Jaegar Boutique and all have been returned due to being completely massive.

amarmai Thu 31-Dec-15 00:59:57

Jaeger sizes bigger.

bojorojo Thu 31-Dec-15 01:32:36

Jaeger varies. Their wrap coats can be generous but some dresses come up smaller than expected for example. Anything with a shaped waist tends to be true to size but other items are bigger than Boden. Fabric quality far exceeds Boden and lots of Jaeger sale items are good value. I have bought formal work clothes (suit and dresses in black) for my DD and she is a 10 Asos. She is a 8/10 in Jaeger. She has a super smart black dress in a size 10 but went down to 8 for a suit. She is a 10 at LK Bennett. Knitwear at Jaeger can be generous but some fitted blouses are not. What were you thinking of buying? It suits me that some things are generous in the sizing!

bojorojo Thu 31-Dec-15 01:34:20

I get everything delivered to my local store, try the items on and return anything via the store. You can order two sizes that way and get an instant refund.

Euphemia Thu 31-Dec-15 08:12:08

Huge! I ordered a size 14 dress and it was like a marquee on me!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now