Do you like my boots?

(11 Posts)
frick Wed 30-Dec-15 18:36:01

Just guiltily bought these and these.

Justifying to myself that's its my birthday, they were in the sale and they are both kind of useful items. That's it now for me......I am trying for a frugal year!! (Failed so far!)

Nonidentifyingnc Wed 30-Dec-15 18:37:34

I like both of those

pictish Wed 30-Dec-15 18:39:23

Yes to the first pair and no to the second. I'm not partial to a stiletto heel...ooch!

frick Wed 30-Dec-15 18:43:13

Yeah.....my experience tells me I can never bloody walk in heels, yet I still have late night moments of internet shopping madness when I convince myself that this time it will work out!! They haven't arrived yet..I am still hoping that as they are not super high I might be able to manage. I even once asked a super glam friend of mine to give me a lesson in heel walking ...(didn't work)!

I like both pairs.

burnishedsilver Wed 30-Dec-15 18:47:50

Tumbs up to both from me smile

pictish Wed 30-Dec-15 18:47:58

I can do a wedge or a blocky heel, never a stiletto. It doesn't matter how beautiful the boots are, I can only see a world of pain.

frick Wed 30-Dec-15 19:07:05

Basically, me too pictish..until thy arrive I will indulge in my hopes of having discovered the world's first comfy stiletto!

Glad my boot choice is meeting with approval. smile

Makemineacabsauv Wed 30-Dec-15 19:17:11

Love them both! First pair for everyday and for wearing the day after a night out wearing the stilettos!

eurochick Wed 30-Dec-15 19:21:12

I like the first pair and love the second!

ShmooBooMoo Wed 30-Dec-15 19:21:54

I love the first pair, not too taken with the second... First pair = gorgeous!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now