Anyone had problems with Beauty Bay?

(7 Posts)
flippinada Wed 30-Dec-15 17:17:55

Ordered a gift for someone on 30th November, was sent the wrong item (which I returned, as requested) and they still haven't replaced it.

Not only that, they are not answering phone calls or emails. It's infuriating.

NOT happy and want a refund but no idea what to do or how to go about it when they won't respond to contact!

Is anyone else in the same position? Any advice/suggestions gratefully received.

(NB Have also posted this in chat but thought it might be helpful here too).

LittleMysMoominMamma Wed 30-Dec-15 17:59:48

Hmm, that's very disappointing- I have to say I've had nothing but great service from them though (tempting fate?!).

Whenever I have a problem that customer services aren't resolving, I always turn to Twitter - it's amazing what good bringing it into the public domain can do grin

Good luck!

flippinada Wed 30-Dec-15 18:08:11

Thanks Little - the frustrating thing is, so have I up until now!

Have tried twitter but no response there either. If they would just come back and say sorry we messed up your order and here's your money back I'd be content with that but they aren't even answering calls, responding to emails or even tweets.

Whenwillitbeme99 Wed 30-Dec-15 22:30:56

I've had the exact same problem! Ordered a few items as a gift for next day delivery on 16th Dec, one was missing and one was the wrong item. Missing item turned up the next day but still no sign of the correct item l ordered. Finally got a response from beauty bay after one week requesting l send the wrong item back and once received they would then send me the correct item. This would mean it would be too late for Xmas. I replied asking them to post out the correct thing l had ordered as soon as possible but no response of course. Have also posted on their facebook page but this was also ignored, they only seem to respond to positive comments on that and all complaints/questions about orders are ignored.
Have sent the wrong thing back but don't hokd out much hope for getting what l originally ordered or my money back to be honest hmm

lelf79 Thu 31-Dec-15 01:52:38

Me me me!!! I was very impressed with them until recently.
I ordered a couple of items on black friday for a treat but only one of them was delivered. I called and emailed them every day for a week but i only ever got an automated response angry
Luckily they are part of the google certified shops and i actually clicked on to be protected with them (it is free but i normally dont bother) so i emailed the google team and they sorted it out for me, i received an acknowledgement from beauty bay the very next day and and i received my order a couple of days later.

Katnipp Thu 31-Dec-15 06:26:19

Did you pay by credit card and do you have proof of postage for the returned item? If so I'd speak to your credit card provider and see if they can help.

flippinada Thu 31-Dec-15 10:43:39

Sorry to hear others are in the same boat.

Honestly, I have been very impressed with them previously but their response has been dire to say the least. They really need to sort out their customer services.

Glad to hear your problem got sorted lelf - Google Shops is ringing a bell so I will check that out.

Katnipp I paid using paypal and have opened a dispute with them.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now