Day dresses in sales?

(8 Posts)

Any want to help? I want need a couple of casual day dresses and a couple of knits, v neck or wrap tops.

I work at home and don't go out much, so don't need anything gorgeous (boo hiss!) but need some new bits that quick,easy and suit my busty, overweight, hourglass with giant thighs figure.

As cheap as possible really as I'm looking weight quite quickly smile

Thingsthatmakeugoummmm Mon 28-Dec-15 15:42:39

I bought some day dresses recently online. I got them from white stuff and monsoon. Hush have some fab ones but am waiting for the sale.

ColeslawSandwich Tue 29-Dec-15 08:54:19

This dress is fab, I've bought it in both colours.

GlitteringJasper Tue 29-Dec-15 09:51:34

Am a,so waiting for the proper Hush sale!

That white stuff one is lovely cole just wondered if it feels wide around neck? Could you wear it without a scarf necklace?

tethersend Tue 29-Dec-15 09:56:40

Monsoon has some nice stuff- unfortunately you get an email four days after ordering to tell you none of it is in stock. Even though it's still showing as in stock on the website angry

ColeslawSandwich Tue 29-Dec-15 19:30:52

Jasper no need for a scarf with the dress. It is a v-neck but doesn't go as low as the cleavage.

Dowser Tue 29-Dec-15 21:53:46

Got a couple of knitted dresses in sainsburys sale. Half price. All depends on what they have in store as I haven't seen them on the website. I can get a thin jumper and. Half lip underneath for added warmth.

Okay for£9 .

TiredLittleApple Wed 30-Dec-15 14:13:05

Hobbs sale, bought 4 and kept them all.

I am the same shape as you smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now