Have you seen any nice cross body bags recently?

(9 Posts)
Tate15 Mon 07-Dec-15 18:19:40

Open to all suggestions!

Not too big and not too small!

Mainly for dog walk but suitable for popping into shops!

Stylish rather than casual, not Radley or Kipling. Any material considered. Patterned or plain!

I have lots of Zatchels in different styles and colours but fancy something new!

Thank you.

KateSpadeAddict Mon 07-Dec-15 18:38:39

What is your budget?

Lusting after this at the moment...

www.katespade.co.uk/uk/violet-drive-luxe-rylan/invt/pxru5891

This is also really sweet

www.katespade.co.uk/uk/cedar-street-harmony-crossbody/invt/pxru5975?color=mulled%20wine

Floral

www.katespade.co.uk/uk/cedar-street-floral-harmony-crossbody/invt/pxru6346

Fossil also has some lovely cross body bags at the moment grin

Tate15 Mon 07-Dec-15 18:42:51

I don't really have a budget! I don't mind if it is cheap or expensive as long as I like it!

All three Kate Spade bags are nice, but the first and last are not really 'me' but I love the middle one. Not 100% sure it is suitable for dog walk, maybe too stylish!

I will have a look at the Fossil ones, thank you.

Potterwolfie Mon 07-Dec-15 18:46:16

I came on to recommend Fossil, they are gorgeous quality, in lovely colours, really nice leather, and they look really stylish but are practical. I have one in a kind of royal blue which I love. Often they have decent sales on if you're not worried about having the new season styles.

KateSpadeAddict Mon 07-Dec-15 18:51:38

Haha you asked for stylish! grin It comes in loads of colours too. smile

Mominatrix Mon 07-Dec-15 18:58:59

How about these?

Anya

Another Anya, but Cross body

My dog walking bag

Mominatrix Mon 07-Dec-15 19:00:14

I meant "Another Anya but bucket style"...

MountainDweller Mon 07-Dec-15 23:54:38

Watching with interest. Am looking for a nice small cross body myself. I get frustrated as I often find the straps too short, even though I am only 5'3!

Tate15 Tue 08-Dec-15 00:13:52

Not keen on the Anya bags but thank you.

I like the fossil Sidney and may get that but they have a wide choice of colours so that will add to my dilemma!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now