Uniqlo silk blouses - when do they come in?

(8 Posts)
KanyesVest Thu 19-Nov-15 12:53:47

Just wondering if anyone knows when the Uniqlo silk blouses/shirts come in stock? I got one last winter, I think in December and want to get another, but they aren't on the site. Thanks.

realhousewifeoffitzrovia Thu 19-Nov-15 13:09:48

I wondered the same thing. They now have "silk touch" (aka rayon, which rumples easily) . I haven't seen their standard silk blouses (39.90 IIRC) for quite a few months. Hope they bring them back soon!

rageagainsttheBIL Thu 19-Nov-15 14:23:56

They have some in the x Carine range at the moment

lurkingabit Thu 19-Nov-15 14:39:45

I was also wondering this. I have one from 2 years ago and I love it. Hope they bring them back.
Will look at the Carine R range but I think there's very few and all brown?? Must look again.

chanie44 Thu 19-Nov-15 15:50:24

I think the silk blouses were a 'special' , so it's not something they will sell all the time and there is no guarantee they will stock them again.

lurkingabit Thu 19-Nov-15 16:10:50

Aw no! That's a shame. They were really good

KanyesVest Thu 19-Nov-15 17:23:51

Oh, I really hope they weren't just a one off. If nothing alse, I want one for mum's Christmas present! I'll have a look at the Carine R range, I was just looking at the standard collection.

maybemyrtle Thu 19-Nov-15 18:41:01

They've had them for two years so I'm v hopeful that they'll come back. Bit nervous that they've been replaced by the silk touch ones though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now