If I like coco mademoiselle...

(13 Posts)
WhatWouldTheDoctorDo Wed 18-Nov-15 15:56:00

... What other perfume might I like for every day wear? I'm not a huge perfume fan, so when I find something I like I tend to wear it for ages. I definitely fancy trying something new though! And with Christmas coming up, it's a good time to drop some hints smile

TennesseeMountainPointOfView Wed 18-Nov-15 16:25:44

I'm also a Coco Mademoiselle fan, but I can't really afford it. My favourite, more affordable perfumes are Lancome La Vie Est Belle and Elie Saab Le Parfum (the original one, I haven't tried the latest one). I also like Miss Dior but that's expensive too!!

yazzy85 Wed 18-Nov-15 18:07:41

Similar perfumes would be La Vie est Belle as recommended, Flowerbomb, and Next Nude is a good copy of Madmoiselle. Vera Wang Princess, Angel, Alien, Hypnotic Poison, are also nice sweet smelling scents.

HopefulAnxiety Wed 18-Nov-15 19:36:31

Elie Saab Le Parfum, Stella by Stella McCartney (original one), JPG Classique, Hypnotic Poison, Dior Addict.

IncidentalAnarchist Wed 18-Nov-15 19:42:56

Chanel Chance is also lovely and a bit lighter

Claxonia Wed 18-Nov-15 20:01:40

I like coco mademoiselle and I also like Love Story by Chloe.

SwedishEdith Wed 18-Nov-15 20:22:49

I've got La Vie est Belle and also like Dolce Vita and Champagne (but that's rebranded as Yvresse. I like still like Poeme as well.

WhatWouldTheDoctorDo Wed 18-Nov-15 21:13:34

Thanks everyone, a few to try out there!

hawleybits Wed 18-Nov-15 22:23:53

Have you tried the coco mademoiselle-a-like from Lidl? Madame Glamour Suddenly. I have converted so many friends, it's a very good and cheap substitute.

catdoodles Wed 18-Nov-15 22:34:19

You might like Marc Jacob 'decadence' or Chloe 'love story' the latter doesn't last very long though.

Kaz2200 Thu 19-Nov-15 07:43:35

Try the coco mademoiselle moisture mist, about £30 for 100ml exactly the same scent and nearly as strong as the perfume

Claxonia Thu 19-Nov-15 14:03:43

Agree that Love Story doesn't last well. Better when you use the body lotion too (I got a free 50ml bottle when I bought the fragrance)

AmberNectarine Thu 19-Nov-15 14:11:51

I wear CM a lot and also like Flowerbomb, Estée Lauder Sensuous nude and Jimmy Choo illicit.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now