Tunic/longer gym tops

(6 Posts)
fatpony Tue 17-Nov-15 08:47:25

Need some new gym kit so tried on some Gap leggings/tights the other day. All lovely except some are a bit transparent - all are clingy around the bum around and I only have normal t shirt style gym tops! Just couldn't wear the tights style with a normal hip length top.

Does anyone know where to get the slightly longer tunic style tops? I've seen a few people in the gym wearing them with their running tights, they're longer and have a big gap style around the arms so you can see the sports bra a bit.

Thanks.

BestBeforeDate Tue 17-Nov-15 08:50:29

Not specific gym gear, but I have long tops from Hush which are great for yoga as they keep my bum covered whatever.

BestBeforeDate Tue 17-Nov-15 08:52:11

these www.hush-uk.com/womenswear/basics/vests_tanks_etc/long_length_tank_indigo_marl.htm

fatpony Tue 17-Nov-15 09:01:51

Thanks, will check those. There must be something around because some of the Gap leggings were v transparent on the bum, not just knicker line but you can see the actual knickers themselves.

Madblondedog Tue 17-Nov-15 09:13:17

H&M do nice long tank tops, I often wear one of those over my leggings as I like my bum covered and then wear a baggier top over that

carrie74 Tue 17-Nov-15 09:34:26

I've got quite a long vest from Gap Fit itself, but I find it quite tricky to get longer tops (plus when you're bending over lifting stuff or whatever in the gym, the tops ride up anyway). I have found though that if you shop the GapFit leggings carefully, some are fully opaque (and at their price point they were the best I found - and I spent a LOT of time bending over in changing rooms and scrutinising my bottom).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now