Sorry to be a crashing bore, but do these boots exist?

(7 Posts)
BeeeeAve Mon 02-Nov-15 19:34:13

I want some black suede ankle boots.

They need to be proper ankle boots - as in, they come up to and cover the ankle, not the low ones that only just reach the ankle bone or shoe-boots.

I want an almond toe or maybe a slight point - not a sharp point or round or square toe.

And finally, I want a low heel. Anything between almost-flat and almost-mid heel, but not a proper heel iyswim.

Am I the world's fussiest ankle boot shopper? Do you know of such boots? grin

louloubelle2 Mon 02-Nov-15 19:46:35

Ash Jess. Slightly pointier than an almond toe but not pointy, very walkable heel and proper ankle height. But £160, although lots of sites stock them if you're good at playing the hunt the discount code game on Google. You'll probably get at least 20% off somewhere.

Thingsthatmakeugoummmm Mon 02-Nov-15 20:01:48

Hi. I have these from Hudson

Thingsthatmakeugoummmm Mon 02-Nov-15 20:03:29

Apologies I didn't see that you said suede

Orangeanddemons Mon 02-Nov-15 20:07:00

I think Boden do something like that.

BeeeeAve Mon 02-Nov-15 20:22:16

Tanks all.

Ohhhh...the Ash Jess are perfect. Why do they have to be so expensive, though? sad.

I'll have to bargain hunt for those!

Thank you grin

louloubelle2 Mon 02-Nov-15 20:30:04

Well if you're not desperate for them, then Black Friday/Cyber Monday is the last weekend of November, there will be discount codes coming from all directions, you're bound to find the the ash Jess at a good price somewhere. Very Exclusive just had 30% off everything and they stock them, sure to be another one soon.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now