aldi's new face range

(5 Posts)
MiniCooperLover Sun 01-Nov-15 18:35:33

I did my shop earlier and they had the new range I keep reading about that dos very well in secret tests, so in going to try it out. Ingot je serum, night cream, day cream and eye cream. I usually use L'Oreal creams and Estée Lauder serum and eye cream so let's see what happens .... Aldi used to do a fab cream and eye cream so I'm hoping these will be good. Wish me luck smile

MiniCooperLover Sun 01-Nov-15 18:38:54

Oh my lord, I can only apologise for the odd language ... Auto correct is so odd !!!! blush

Birdsgottafly Sun 01-Nov-15 20:45:34

I found that Serum quite drying, but the Soy one suits me.

I stock pile their eye cream, so I've got a permanent replacement.

I use the day cream as well.

I used to use Elemis Marine cream, but started to try the recommendations on here for the Superdrug Hot Cloth Cleanser and their acid range.

My cheeks were starting to look crepey, but that's gone.

I use Nip &Fab pads, once a week.

I threw in the Balance Serum £1.70, ran out of Marine Cream, didn't replace it, but now my skin looks better, on a third of my previous budget.

I'm 47.

Sloachie Sun 01-Nov-15 20:45:57

I bought the serum and eye gel today too! Will try it tonight...

70isaLimitNotaTarget Sun 01-Nov-15 21:17:22

I have the serum in the red bottle, it suits my skin (it has a nice squeezey button on the top of the lid to draw it up into the glass tube easily pleased )

I have the Soy and IRC the Aqua one (I might be wrong on that one)

The serums sting my eyes at random moments, I was driving last week and my eye was watering (I think my sweaty little face made it run hmm )

So far I've liked the red one, though it's not as moisturising, more 'tightening'

They have an interesting one on the 5th - Hyaluronic gel + activator - but the website won't let me click on it to see more details.

the facial oils are back on the 5th

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now