Looking for good Beauty Blogs/ Forums facebook groups etc

(10 Posts)
GrimDamnFanjo Sun 04-Oct-15 19:46:32

I'm an avid reader of La Hirons, Sali Hughes [and the forum] and Lisa Eldridge's website. Also Mrs Gloss and the Goss on Facebook.
Can anyone recommend any other good onl;ine reads? I tend to be really wary of some bloggers due to the sponsored posts type malarky so anyone out there who is fairly trustworthy yet opinionated would be most welcome smile

Severaltrickpony Sun 04-Oct-15 19:50:45

I like AModelRecommends and I second MrsGloss&TheGoss on FB for unbiased reviews and recommendations

suze28 Sun 04-Oct-15 19:51:47

A Model Recommends is good too. I'm always unsure though of whether their posts are sponsored or not.
Will look at the fb group you recommend. Sounds like it might be right up my street!

Severaltrickpony Sun 04-Oct-15 19:53:56

AMR is full of biased reviews unfortunately, as are all the 'big' names. I like a recommendation that's properly tried and tested and not coming from someone who's been sent it for free. Yeah do check out MrsGloss&TheGoss', you'll enjoy it

suze28 Sun 04-Oct-15 19:56:23

I have a few friends from IG and Twitter who are beauty bloggers too. Beauty and the Biryani and Strawberry Blonde. Bloglovin' is a great way of collecting blogs.

StarSpanner1 Sun 04-Oct-15 20:13:53

I love CH and joined MrsGloss&TheGoss last month and love the girls and chat over there

StarSpanner1 Sun 04-Oct-15 20:44:55

AMR also good

Crackingchar Sun 04-Oct-15 21:09:36

I recommend CH too and off to check the gloss one on FB

Crackingchar Sun 04-Oct-15 21:13:17

And lily pebbles is quite funny but more lifestyle really

lisaleexx78 Tue 05-Apr-16 13:40:07

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now