Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks - worth the money?

(9 Posts)
Lottapianos Thu 01-Oct-15 12:30:48

The packaging is exquisite and I've got my eye on two colours - a nude (possibly Nude Kate or Penelope Pink) and a lovely coral pink (Lost Cherry). It's my birthday in December so planning how to treat myself!

They're 24 quid so loads more than I would usually pay for a lipstick, but they are colours that I would wear often and if they're a good formula then I would be prepared to spend. The biggest problem I usually have with lipsticks is finding them drying so would like to hear others' experiences.

Thanks

cardoon Thu 01-Oct-15 16:08:25

I have lost cherry (wink) and love it. Not drying at all but, therefore, is not as long lasting as a traditional matte - thinking about 1975 red now

Lottapianos Thu 01-Oct-15 16:38:06

Oooh you're telling me what I want to hear cardoon smile

HairsprayQueen Thu 01-Oct-15 16:54:44

Last year they did a lovely little set of 3 lipsticks in a slightly smaller size for a nice price, I didn't get it and wished all year that I did so I'd be tempted to wait for the Christmas sets to come out.

cardoon Thu 01-Oct-15 16:59:41

Lost Cherry is a pop of pastel fuchsia confused - I don't know why they say this on the CT site, it is most definitely coral!

Like the sound of 3 minis

Lottapianos Thu 01-Oct-15 17:15:50

Fuchsia??? Ive seen it in real life and swiped a bit on my hand and its certainly not fuchsia! How very strange.

polyhymnia Thu 01-Oct-15 18:44:29

I like a sheer texture not a matte. Is it that sort of texture?

cardoon Thu 01-Oct-15 19:01:08

Not sheer poly - the matte revolution is more, thick cream

Maybe the kissing one is more sheer

polyhymnia Thu 01-Oct-15 22:40:34

Yes just had a look on site and looks that way.Will check it out in store.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now