Good high street foundation that has no SPF and gives medium coverage?

(4 Posts)
Lottapianos Wed 30-Sep-15 09:42:09

I'm going to a wedding in December and want to wear a foundation with no SPF to avoid flashback in photos. My usual daily foundation is Rimmel Match Perfection so I'm looking for an equally creamy, hydrating foundation that gives medium coverage and lasts well, ideally under the �12 mark, without the SPF. Skin type is dry and dehydrated. Any advice welcome smile

AniVee Wed 30-Sep-15 12:29:01

I use the maybelline fit me foundation and it is amazing! It has a finish that makes you look like you are glowing. I'm not sure whether or not it contains SPF however!

Lottapianos Wed 30-Sep-15 13:05:15

Bugger - just checked it and its SPF 18! Thanks for the recommendation though, I've heard other good reports about it. May stick it on the list for another time smile

HopefulAnxiety Wed 30-Sep-15 14:20:53

Hmmm I'm pretty sure Bourjois foundation doesn't have spf? Very strong yellow undertones though. The serum mix one is nice.

This thread seems to suggest that spf isn't an image with professional photography though. I'm sure you could get away with a really low spf eg 8.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now