leggings teenager

(6 Posts)
mmmm67 Fri 25-Sep-15 21:54:50

My 12 y o daughter is very active and bendy. Cheap leggings get split when she is doing the splits etc...the dance leggings I have bought on ebay have been cheap and stretchy but also are quite see through. I wondered if anyone could recommend stretchy and opaque leggings that I can afford and hopefully can buy online.

balletgirlmum Fri 25-Sep-15 21:57:39

If it is for dance/gymnastics then I think you have to bite the bullet with expensive capezio etc stuff if you want it to be hard wearing & last.

mmmm67 Fri 25-Sep-15 22:21:02

Thanks. I will bite the very expensive bullet! She does have uniform for dance and gymnastics but spends a lot of everyday life stretching in all directions and nothing lasts...

balletgirlmum Fri 25-Sep-15 22:31:24

One brand that ds does use is USA Pro from Sports Direct. She uses their gym/yoga gear for non uniform class's ok pilates conditioning & for home practice.

However she doesn't overky mind about stuff being a bit see though as she either wears a leotard underneath or littke dance shirts over the top.

She also likes Nike stuff but we have a Factiry outlet near us.

balletgirlmum Fri 25-Sep-15 22:31:38

Dance shorts over the leggings.

mmmm67 Fri 25-Sep-15 23:49:14

Thanks for your advice.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now