I'd wear this top with jeans....

(8 Posts)
lorelei9 Sun 20-Sep-15 19:30:00

and it's a PJ top!!!

I presume when you get up close it looks like a PJ top but honestly, I wouldn't have known. What do others think?

www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_161010446843_-1

I've got three TB PJ tops that I wear as normal tops. They are silk though. Would depend on the fabric of that one, I think. If it's that sort of 'slippery' jersey then maybe it would be too noticeably PJish? Would need to see itl.

lorelei9 Sun 20-Sep-15 19:56:23

real silk? nice.

I'm a bit tight with cash frankly - stupidest mistake I ever made was not buying a beautiful forest green silk tunic that went down to something really silly in the sale. Never seen anything that lovely since. Sigh. First world problems grin

Real, yup. A few years old now - silk at decent prices is getting v hard to get hold of now.

Ooh look though

mrssmith79 Sun 20-Sep-15 20:07:15

Would the big tag on the side not be a giveaway?

lorelei9 Sun 20-Sep-15 20:20:14

mrssmith - I'm a short arse so mostly chop a couple of inches off tops anyway!
I didn't really post with the intention to buy, I was just curious

Remus - that shirt is lovely! Alas not in my price range. The one I saw was reduced to £18. I don't know what I was thinking when I walked away from it. Earlier in the day I had bought a faux far scarf which I loved and it blooming shed all over my black coat so got no wear out of that in the end. Grr.

Trills Sun 20-Sep-15 20:28:56

Wouldn't the lace bit be a bit scratchy for PJs?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now