earrings and 18 yr old girls!

(9 Posts)
triplets Thu 17-Sep-15 11:01:29

Hi my daughter is secretly wearing those horrible big things they are putting in their ears, I don't mean those big disc things those other things that I don't know the names of, stretchers? Anyway she has the tiniest lobes and I am afraid she is going to damage her ears. So am looking to try and buy her something she might like instead, she is into all things Gothic and bands like Bring Me The Horizon, she has some with a black crucifix already. Any ideas please? Thank you smile

IHaveBrilloHair Thu 17-Sep-15 11:05:21

You can get fake ones, my 14yr old has some, weirdly I was just sorting out her going to Bring me the horizon too!

LilithTheKitty Thu 17-Sep-15 11:11:55

She's 18? Shes and adult, it's her body and if she wants to stretch her ears she will do however many alternative jewellery choices you give her.

triplets Thu 17-Sep-15 11:30:40

almost sorry I asked!

triplets Thu 17-Sep-15 11:32:05

She is going to see them in Nov her third time! Has your daughter been before Brillo?

IHaveBrilloHair Thu 17-Sep-15 11:41:22

No, she's seeing Fallout boy in a couple of weeks too and is so excited, she's just got into the goth thing the past few months

Doobigetta Thu 17-Sep-15 11:51:35

I was going to she's 18, she can wear whichever earrings she chooses. But those polo mint things make me heave and I don't know why anyone would choose them. Still, she's 18....

triplets Thu 17-Sep-15 12:21:23

Actually she not 18 for a few weeks, but I would still be worried if she were 30! They live for today and don't think about the future!

Getuhda348 Thu 17-Sep-15 19:17:37

I agree fake ones are the best bet. I would hate my son or daughter to do this so would dovthe sane as you and would try to convince them otherwise. The surgery to correct the earlobe from strech ing is grim sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now