Decent t shirts

(10 Posts)
Suzysnoozy Sun 30-Aug-15 08:17:46

I've spent my life in primark cheapo t shirts, now I'm nearing the size I want to be I'm happy to buy some that'll last not fall apart after a few months.

I need something a bit loser around my belly but I have big boobs so completely unfitted would look dreadful. I don't want them tight either, am I searching for something that doesn't exist?

Willing to spend £15 per t shirt, does anyone have any suggestions?

Please don't say h&m, I've bought them before and they lose their shape.

afink Sun 30-Aug-15 08:24:44

Boden. They are fantastic quality and wash really well. They last years.

Whistles ones are nice, but I think they are about £35. I have a couple from the sales for about £20/25 each and they have been worth it.

Coastingit Sun 30-Aug-15 11:34:31

I bought an Asda one this summer and it has washed really well. Nice shape, 95% cotton 5% viscose, with rolled sleeves. £4.50.

NotYouNaanBread Sun 30-Aug-15 13:00:06

American Apparel. They also have the advantage of being US manufactured, so no six year old machinists etc. (one presumes!).

puremuscle Sun 30-Aug-15 13:46:30

Boden are really good and J Crew although a bit on the expensive side.

Suzysnoozy Sun 30-Aug-15 14:14:24

Thank you, I've bitten the bullet and bought boden. A bit more expensive than I hoped but if they last I don't mind.

70isaLimitNotaTarget Sun 30-Aug-15 14:50:38

I have a Uniqlo T Shirt with IIRC three buttons.
Can't remember how much but it washes and fits really well (I've looked for more of the same style but they don't have them)
Probably about the £15-£18 mark

BobbinThreadbare Sun 30-Aug-15 19:54:26

Arabella and Addison...TK Maxx. Seven quid each. Absolutely lovely, and wash nicely. They feel expensive!

mewkins Sun 30-Aug-15 22:43:12

Ooh yes Arabella and Addison are nice. Alsl Esprit.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now