Girls clothes that aren't giry

(8 Posts)
2kidslotsofmess Mon 24-Aug-15 10:44:24

Dd is nearly 7. She hates dresses, skirts, frills, jeans. She loves football kits and tracksuits, black, dark colours, plainish clothes. Our budget is usually asda living or charity shop level and she goes straight to the boys section. Honestly clothes shopping makes her want to change gender. That's a whole other thread but I would like to try to find girl's clothes she likes. Any ideas of where to shop? Nb I don't mind her wearing boys clothes and most of her wardrobe is boysbut it would be handy to have a few more girl's things
things if we can find something she likes. Thanks

FauxFox Mon 24-Aug-15 10:47:14

H&M offer a good amount of plain girls clothes that are not pink and are good value as well as lots of funky leggins/jeggins she might like? Have a browse here

FauxFox Mon 24-Aug-15 10:49:30

Adore this hoody bear!

teacher1984 Mon 24-Aug-15 11:19:09

2nd h&m - they do a lot of grey / black / white monochrome clothes for girls which are quite cool. Next has done this season too.

2kidslotsofmess Mon 24-Aug-15 11:24:34

thanks faux fox I'll try h and msmile

slug Mon 24-Aug-15 12:12:54

These were DD's favourite trousers when aged 7 and equally unimpressed with girl's clothes and jeans.

Another vote for H&M whose children's clothing manages to avoid the excess of girly that you find elsewhere. Every year they do a version of this which always gets envious glances when out and about.

nicecupofteaplease Tue 25-Aug-15 17:21:25

Boden do nice combats for girls that aren't girly. I've picked a few up on ebay for about a fiver, they last really well.

Branleuse Tue 25-Aug-15 17:56:53

cant she just wear jeans and tshirts?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now