Foot files

(9 Posts)
sonata1 Thu 20-Aug-15 23:35:31

My Ped Egg is rubbish. I need a heavy duty manual foot file that will keep my hooves soft and smooth.Is the S&G foot file still around? What about the M&S miracle foot file ? Any recommendations please ye of smooth and shiny heels?

RavioliOnToast Fri 21-Aug-15 04:38:08

I'm going to buy the soap and glory one, it's still in boots for about 9 quid grin

RabbitRedux Fri 21-Aug-15 08:02:23

Not a file, but I have found Philosophy foot cream to be the most painful effective cream out there. It is veeeeery acidic.

Misssss Fri 21-Aug-15 10:23:15

Get the Microplane foot file from Amazon. Knocks spots off the s&g one and the ped egg. Really is the best foot file I've ever owned.

Use it on dry feet, don't go too hard because it is very effective. Then I like to soak my feet and use the Newtons chiropody sponge to smooth them.

RachelZoe Fri 21-Aug-15 13:31:20

The Revlon pedi-expert is amazing, it looks like a ped egg, but it's on a different level.

ocpwr Fri 21-Aug-15 20:38:20

I also have the microplane, its the best at removing hard skin.
I've spent so much money trying all the gadgets and wish i'd tried this first.

sonata1 Fri 21-Aug-15 23:17:28

Microplane v Diamancell? someone may be able to pick one up in the States for me.

noiwontstoptalking Fri 21-Aug-15 23:39:15

I also gave a Microplane - really very effective and about £10 on Amazon. I second other posters- go gently at first - it's very easy to go too far without realising it.

TheGirlOnTheLanding Sat 22-Aug-15 07:34:47

Newtons Chiropody foot sponge. It was recommended on here, and is great - despite the name its a hard charcoal thing that you use with soap and it works far better than any foot grater type gadget I've tried.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now