Personal stylist / shopper / colour consultancy?

(5 Posts)
Sapphire18 Tue 18-Aug-15 12:43:54

Feeling in a wardrobe rut since some recent (relatively minor) weight gain has caused me to outgrow a lot of my clothes - bit depressing really! Does anyone know of a personal stylist type service, particularly one suited to petite women? I also heard of a colour consultancy service which might get me out of the rut of wearing the same colours. I don't want to pay for something I could get simply by shopping with an honest friend, or that requires me to buy lots of expensive clothes (i usually dress in high street, and lots of charity shop lucky finds!)

splodgeness Tue 18-Aug-15 13:01:08

I had a colour consultation and it was brilliant. I would go so far as to say it changed my life. No more morning clothes crisis. Well worth it. I asked DH to get it for me as a xmas prez one year.

Poosnu Tue 18-Aug-15 20:10:57

Colour consultancy was absolutely worth it for me. Made shopping so much easier and everything I buy now looks great! I went through House of colour.

melisapang845 Thu 04-Feb-16 07:23:30

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

jeanaalpert Fri 05-Feb-16 03:44:41

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now