For my 26th birthday I appear to have been given the gift of eyebrows... and I have no idea what to do with them!

(2 Posts)
squigglehead Sat 08-Aug-15 15:42:16

Help please MNers! I've had such pale, sparse eyebrows all my life that they could barely be called eyebrows and I never had to touch them. I got severe brow envy and desperately longed for them.

I just looked in the mirror after getting out of the bath and they appear to have morphed overnight into slightly less pale, slightly less sparse little caterpillars... I've plucked out the worst strays to try and give them a bit more of a shape but veeeeery tentatively! And have had a go with the little Rimmel brow palette I bought I while ago in a futile attempt to turn the previous nothingness into something.

How bad do they look? Where do I go from here? What the hell is one supposed to do with eyebrows??

Also this brow palette seems a bit too reddish for me so any other budget suggestions would be greatly appreciated... Have attached before and after pics. Ack.

Nothavingfunrightnow Sat 08-Aug-15 16:25:52

You have such pretty eyes and eyebrows i would just leave well alone!

However, I have found that a waxing shape and tint at a salon can do wonders. The first time I had mine tinted (my eyebrows are very dark, though) i was very nervous so the beautician left on the tint for a very short time just so that I had an idea of what to expect. I was very pleased that the few grey hairs were covered so i get them done darker now.

Honestly, though. You don't need to do nuttin'! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now