Help me style these trousers

(5 Posts)
newhairdontcare Fri 07-Aug-15 13:50:09

Hello

I am off to a wedding next month (all day do) and want to wear these trousers (bought in the sale for £12!) as I can't face buying another dress for just one day...

www.oasis-stores.com/the-rosie-trousers/trousers-%26-shorts/oasis/fcp-product/3450171900?lng=&ctry=GB

Can you help me style them? I am unsure what to put on my top half. I am thinking possibly a blazer (black) and a simple (white?) top underneath. I'll accessorise with heels and a clutch bag.

Any thoughts greatly appreciated as I am hopeless when it comes to this type of thing.

VicklePickle Fri 07-Aug-15 14:48:31

You could maybe pick out a colour and team the trousers with a pink or blue cami. It would make the look very summery. Great bargain.

Bluecheese22 Fri 07-Aug-15 14:54:54

Love them! I'd get a white blazer and pick out one of the colours of the trousers and get a cami.

newhairdontcare Fri 07-Aug-15 15:47:21

Thanks both! I already have a white blazer so will give that a whirl with a new cami top smile

Lj8893 Fri 07-Aug-15 16:06:34

Yy I was also going to say white blazer with coloured top, or coloured blazer with white top. Definitely no more black, will look too office wear.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now