Fossil vs Marc Jacobs leather

(10 Posts)
Bavmorda Thu 06-Aug-15 18:48:08

Ok - I know one is designer and one high street. I've been wanting one of the MJ Too Hot To Handle hobos for a while, partly because I love the buttery leather. But when I was in Fossil the other day theyhad some lovely soft bags in their Preston range.

Has anyone got a Fossil bag and a Marc Jacobs, and can you tell me how they compare? Thanks.

Doublebubblebubble Thu 06-Aug-15 18:55:32

Too hot to handle 100%!!!... It is lovely quality and my bestie bought one lol (little bit jealous but I'll get one soon - wages)
(also she normally never buys designer but fell in love) he is my favourite designer

CherryBonBon Thu 06-Aug-15 19:03:40

Marc Jacobs. Definitely.

AlwaysOneMissing Thu 06-Aug-15 19:08:36

Do you have links OP?

Bavmorda Thu 06-Aug-15 19:13:19

Preston (might be the pink one that comes up!)

ThreeBecameFour Thu 06-Aug-15 19:17:03

I have a Marc Jacobs Too Hot To Handle. I use it daily for work. I adore it. The leather is soft and gorgeous. Mine is 8 months old and looks like new.

Bavmorda Thu 06-Aug-15 19:18:11

Marc Jacobs (but defo black!)

MilkThistle187 Fri 07-Aug-15 08:19:58

My mum has a red too hot to handle that she uses daily for work, beautiful bag and it is wearing very well. That's what I'd go for

PeppermintInfusion Fri 07-Aug-15 10:11:59

I have bags from both. Love Fossil bags and they wear well etc, but the MJ leather is definitely better. It softens up really well with age, I've had one bag nearly 3 years and I love it more as it gets more worn in.

Bavmorda Fri 07-Aug-15 13:16:06

Thanks all - esp Pepper with your experience of both. Might get both...!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now